SnoVARC > Membership
If you are already a licensed amateur, someone who has interest in becoming a licensed “Ham” or just plain interested in radio communications, the Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) is for you!
- Print and fill out the Annual Membership Information Form and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the information using the Fill and Sign tool under the Tools menu.
- Send in the completed form
- Pay your membership dues (details below)
Fee: $20.00 (Primary Member), $10.00 (Spouse or Domestic Partner and any dependents living at the same address as the primary member.)
The annual fees are based on the calendar year unless it is near the end of the year.
Payments can be made using the following methods
- Pay using Zelle (payment to email@example.com)
Please provide the member name in the reason/comments box for Zelle payments to make it easier to match payment to member
- Bring it in person to our next meeting
- Send it in via check to
P.O. Box 644
Carnation, WA 98014
Need help with the Zelle payment system? Chances are your bank already is part of the Zelle network. Find more information here https://www.zellepay.com